14.10.17

Alcohol Ink Mosaic

Alcohol Ink Mosaic
 Hi friends sharing a card which looks really simply but took a bit of time and effort to make!! Made the background using the MFT weave stencil and texture paste. Used the Ink smooshing technique with 3 different colors of alcohol ink on metallic card-stock and die cut the heart and cheers using Winnie and Walter dies
Layered Die cuts
I love the look of the mosaic patterns alcohol ink gives ! Layered the cheers on white card stock and kraft paper staggering the layers to give a 3 D shadow effect.
This card is a variation of the House Card shared earlier...I used the same design of a focal element with the cheers underneath it and layered atop the Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways die cut.

Supplies used to make the Alcohol Ink Card : Dies :  Winnie and Walter  Essentials Audrey Cutaways , Winnie and Walter Flawless Heart Cutaway Die.Stencil: MFT weave stencil

After making the card I had a bit of my Alcohol ink mosaic background so I cut it with the Winnie and Walter Flawless Heart Cutaway Die and layered it atop Spellbinders Lacey hearts die-cuts. The gorgeous butterfly was a present from my blogger friend Priyanka Mathur.
Hanging Heart Decoration

21 comments:

  1. I love the mosaic effect..Pretty colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous colours Sonia..such an effective technique and your card design is beautiful..love the shadow layers on CHEEERS..FABulous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very pretty cards and love their dimensional look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors Sonia! I love that alcohol ink color blending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fantastic cards Sonia, I love the effect that the alcohol inks give especially behind the die cut heart.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Sonia. The heart is beautiful and an amazing background! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Sonia....lovely color scheme. Happy diwali to you and your family my dear....
    Hugs
    Mukta
    VREnchanted Color, Craft and more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Catching up on your posts and all the cards you've been making are wonderful. I think this one with the alcohol inks is my favorite. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sonia, Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comment is a sweet surprise as I didn't expect a response so early as my blog was dormant for more than a year. Glad to see your presence there.

    Seems i have missed a lot as i see new technique and terms. This one is absolute beauty. The techniques and materials you have mentioned sound new to me and interesting. Hope i can google more about this sometime. Happy Blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A totally delightful creation Sonia.

    Have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning cards and colouring Sonia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are on a roll Sonia, love the alcohol ink effect !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello! sweet cards and designs...luv your fun mix of colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww!! These are gorgeous! Those colors are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOTS of Wow's for these Sonia, such beautiful projects.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kauniita kortteja ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and ornament.. love the texture bg on card

    ReplyDelete
  18. A beautiful card and hanging heart Sonia, gorgeous colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! Those are so cool.. I love the mixtures of color in each piece!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  20. its 22:10 I am so tired and will go sleep but I cant stop by catching up on your lovely blog post
    the first card with Alcohol Ink and mosaic STUNNNINGGGG!!
    my fav from all the lovely creation on this post..
    great made Doc
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...